Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Earn a Little Extra Cash

I have been doing surveys for years. I think I started when I was still in high school. It's something I can do a few minutes here and a few minutes there, on my own time.  I actually make enough to cover most gifts for holidays, though lately I keep splurging on cute retro style clothing for ME! :D

My most recent Amazon dress purchases, covered completely by Amazon gift cards I earned!  ChaCHING!


I get asked all the time what survey companies I use, so here are a couple that I work with:

YouData
Harris Poll Online
Que Opinas
IPSOS 

I also highly recommend My Points.  You get points for surveys, and clicking emails.  You can also earn points from shopping through them, but I rarely do and still earn plenty!  If you would like a referral just drop a comment and I'm happy to send one!

And don't forget about Swagbucks!  Not only can you earn points for searching with them, but also for watching videos and completing surveys as well.  I allllmost have enough for a $25 gift card with them.  I can earn $50+  a month if I make sure to hit my daily goals each day.

Are there any that you have had good results with?  I'd love to hear about them!


No comments:

Post a Comment