Thursday, March 19, 2015

Body Fantasies NEW Sweet Berry Fantasy


I recently had the opportunity to sample Body Fantasies' newest addition to their Signature line, Sweet Berry Fantasy.

Fruity and feminine with just a hint of floral, this fragrance is flirtatious blend of fresh fruits and the seductive scent of peony.  Top notes include pink grapefruit, peach nectar, succulent red berries, and melon.  Mid notes include jasmine, lily of the valley, and candied rose.  Base notes of sweet musk, white amber, vanilla extract and sheer sandalwood round out this delectable fragrance.  

It retails 8 oz for $6.99, and will be available in Winter 2015 at your local Walmart and drugstores. Just in time to stuff those Christmas stockings!  I do think this is a great fragrance for Spring though, and I'm very happy to have been able to add it to my fragrance rotation.

Other fragrances in the Signature line include:

Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy
Delectable juicy peach and berries open this fragrance, while soft florals round out the middle.  The base, comprised of woods and musk is beautifully crafted to create a feminine, fruity, gourmand experience.

Fresh White Musk
A blend of fresh clean natural scents.  Bright white florals with a mix of soft musks. 

Japanese Cherry Blossom
Swirling petals from the Japanese Cherry Blossom tree inspire this romantic fragrance, full of desire and charm.  Long lasting blend of oriental notes transform into a feminine dry down of fresh cherry blossom, succulent rose, and seductive amber.

Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy
Blissful florals and sparkling fruits are masterly mingled and naturally long lasting.

Vanilla
Classic fragrance combining the clean scents of creamy vanilla, jasmine, fresh apples, and white musks.

Twilight Mist
Mesmerizing and mysterious.  Featuring notes of coconut, fresh plum, and mandarin.  


I was able to sample the Sweet Berry Fantasy, along with Japanese Cherry Blossom, Vanilla, Twilight Mist, and Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy.  I love them ALL, though my definite favorite was the Sweet Berry Fantasy.  I'm so glad they've added it to their lineup.

Old fashioned fragrance tip:  Spritz a little on a cotton ball and tuck it into your bra!  Your chosen fragrance will have you smelling great all day without being too overpowering.

My daughters were delighted with these as well, especially my almost nine year old.  She says her favorite would have to be Twilight Mist, with Vanilla coming in as a close second.

I love that these body sprays are all under $10 for such a large size...they're so inexpensive that I can change up my scent based on my mood or the season easily.  I think next time I'm in Walmart I'll need to pick up a bottle of the Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy as that sounds absolutely lovely for Spring as well!  As you can tell I am so ready for sunshine and flowers!  I'll have to pick a few up for my daughters too, maybe for their Easter baskets!  I know they have several of their fragrances available in travel size minis, so that would be just perfect for the Easter Bunny to hop on by with!

No comments:

Post a Comment